Stock Market Investments Corp (trading as “Stock Market Investments”) wants you to be familiar with how we gather, use and disclose information that you choose to provide. This Privacy Statement describes our practices in relation to information that we collect through any websites owned and operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement. By submitting any Personal Information via this website, you agree to the terms and conditions as set out in this Privacy Statement.
Stock Market Investments Corp. is committed to acting in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act.
Stock Market Investments Corp. will collect Personal Information when you opt to request further information on any opportunities that we provide. This personal information is currently defined as:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
Stock Market Investments Corp. may combine Personal Information that we collect about you with other Personal Information that you provide to us via other means, such as product registrations, enquiries or marketing events. We will use the combined Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement for as long as it is combined.
How Stock Market Investments Corp. May Use Your Personal Information
Stock Market Investments Corp. may use your Personal Information for the following activities:-
- To respond to enquiries and fulfill any requests you have made, for example to send you newsletters and e-mail alerts.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe you may be interest in.
- As part of our core business functions, including data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products, improving our website, enhancing the services that we offer, creating new marketing events, identifying patterns of usage and monitoring the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns that we run.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that may occur.
How We May Disclose Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in the following ways:
- Within our Group of Companies for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement
- To third party service providers who provide us with a range of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, product distribution, infrastructure provision, IT services, email delivery services, customer service, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide those services that we require in order to operate our business
- To third parties including agents and other distributors to facilitate the sale and distribution of our products and services, include marketing communications
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that may occur
Non Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” is any information collected by Stock Market Investments Corp. that does not reveal your specific identity, including:
- Information routinely collected from web browsers
- Information that has been collected using cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies
- Demographic data and other non-personal information that you provide
- Information that has been aggregated
How Stock Market Investments Corp. Collects Non-Personal Information
Stock Market Investments Corp. and our third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, such as:
- Through your browser: most browsers will automatically collect certain information, such as Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some website pages and email messages to, among other things, track the actions of website users and email recipients, measure the success of individual marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and performance.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, may be collected when you voluntarily provide information to us. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the website.
- By aggregating information: aggregated Personal Information does not identify you or any other user of the website in person. By way of an example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users who are located in a specific country.
How Stock Market Investments Corp. Uses and Discloses Non-Personal Information
Since Non-Personal Information does not identify you personally, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some situations, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location).
If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, e.g., when we combine information you provide upon registration with Non-Personal Information to provide you with targeted personalized marketing, the combined information will be treated by us as if it was Personal Information.
Your IP Address is a code that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
How Stock Market Investments Corp. Collects IP Addresses
Each time a user visits our website; an IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log, along with the time of the visit and a record of which pages were visited on that occasion. It is standard practice to collect IP Addresses in this way, and it is done automatically in the background by the majority of websites.
How Stock Market Investments Corp. Uses and Discloses IP Addresses
Stock Market Investments Corp. uses IP Addresses for various purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose underlying technical problems, website administration and presenting the user with tailored website content. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that IP Addresses, server log files and related information are treated as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Third Party Sites
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which our website contains a link. The inclusion of a link on the Site does not imply any form of endorsement of the linked site by Stock Market Investments Corp.
Stock Market Investments Corp. will use all reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information that is under our control. Despite this, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you suspect that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us may have been compromised), please notify us as soon as possible by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Stock Market Investments Corp. gives you many options to control how we may use and disclosure your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from receiving future electronic marketing communications from us, and request that we do not share your Personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes, simply by contacting us.
Stock Market Investments Corp. will attempt to comply with any such request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do choose to opt-out in this way, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with whom we have already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request).
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
You may contact us at any time if you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit how we can use your Personal Information already provided to us.
In any such request, please make explicit which information you would like to have changed, whether you wish to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. Stock Market Investments Corp. will seek to comply with your request as soon as it reasonably can.
Stock Market Investments Corp. will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
From time to time, Stock Market Investments Corp. may modify this Privacy Statement. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective once the revised Privacy Statement has been posted on the website. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you have accepted the revised Privacy Statement.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that can be stored on your browser or on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our web site. Cookies contain information about your visits to a particular website. For more information on cookies, please visit http://goo.gl/hOqNb or http://allaboutcookies.org.
- Provide you with customized content
- Make the website run more efficiently
- Note when you visit the website and which pages you visit (allowing us to see how you and other people use the website, helping us to plan site improvements and additions)
- Provide and administer advertising
Third party cookies
When visiting a website you may receive cookies from visited site (first part), both sites run by other organizations (third parties). Notable examples are the presence of “embed” video or “social plugin” from social networking services. These are parts of the page visited generated directly from these sites and integrated into the site’s host page. The most common use is aimed at content sharing on social networks.
The presence of these plugins entails the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by third parties is governed by their policies so please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, We report below web addresses of several informative and procedures for managing cookies.
This also includes certain components from Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis provided by Google. Even in this case it is third party cookies collected and handled anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookie performance).
Google Analytics can gather and analyze anonymous information about usage patterns. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes them in order to draw up reports on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analytics tool to track or to collect personal identification information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google nor tries to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link: https://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the Google Analytics installed on your browser the component of opt-out provided by Google. To disable Google Analytics action, Please refer to the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How to change your cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, to block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie may be stored.
How to change the settings for:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
For more information, visit the IAB’s website http://youronlinechoices.com/uk.